Perfect for those looking for a longer trip on the river! Whether you are a first-timer or have experience in a canoe or kayak, we promise an unforgettable experience.
Dexter Huron to Delhi Metropark Paddle Trip
- Canoe Choose for first 2 riders in Canoe
- 3rd Adult in Canoe Choose for a 3rd Adult rider in canoe, 10 Years or Older
- 1 Child in Canoe Choose if 1 canoe rider is under 10 years old and <100 lbs
- 2 Children in Canoe Choose if 2 canoe riders are under 10 years old and a combined weight of <100 lbs.
- Single Kayak
- Double Kayak
Great for first-timers!
Book online, we sell out!
This is a great trip for those looking to try something new and great for families and couples looking to get outside and paddle! Whether you are a first-timer or have experience in a canoe or kayak, we promise an unforgettable experience.
What to bring:
- All Renters are required to wear a personal floatation device (PFD) during the trip, which can be picked up after check-in.
- Feel free to bring a lunch. There are plenty of spots along your trip to stop and have lunch.
- A change of clothes and comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
We all understand that schedules change and you may need to cancel your trip.
- Cancellation must be made at least 3 days prior to your trip for full refund. No refund will be given if less than 3 days notice.
- For groups of 15 people or more, cancellation must be made at least 5 days prior to your trip for full refund. No Refund will be given if less than 5 days notice.
- Partial trip refunds paid with a credit card will not include the 6% Processing Fee.
- NEW DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT – One Drivers License per group or individual is required to be left as a deposit. This can be picked-up upon your return.
- Driver’s License Deposit will be returned when you or all your group members are off the river and rental equipment is returned in good condition by 7:00 p.m.
- Abandoned or Damaged Watercraft: If you decide to leave/abandon your watercraft and our staff has to retrieve it, you will be charged $50 per watercraft. If you return with damaged equipment from obvious neglect/abuse, you will be charged the Replacement Cost of that equipment.
- All rental equipment must be off the river by 7:00 p.m. A late fee of $50 per hour will be added if not off the river by 7:00 p.m.
- Due to Covid-19 precautions and to become more Contactless, online reservations for Paddle Trips and Tube Trips are now required on weekends and holidays and highly encouraged during the week – Weekends fill-up fast, book early to reserve during the peak summer months. First come, first serve during non-holiday weeks, but online reservations make check-in faster, and are encouraged for groups larger than 10 people.
- ***Tubing Trips only available on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays every half hour from 9am – 3pm. Reserve Online***
- Reservations are encouraged to be made online, but are also available via phone or in-person.
- Walk-ins are welcomed on a space-available basis. Reservations have first priority.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your trip rental to allow for parking, check-in, and equipment pick-up.